The Maki is the cool, practical e-bike for your daily commute.
• Up to 40km urban range
• Glight weight of only 15 kg
• Smallsmall, removable battery that can be used as a power bank for your smartphone
• Compatible with various accessories due to standard dimensions
• Including lights (rechargeable via USB), reflectors, bell and chain guard
• Completely compliant with traffic regulations
• Compatible with child seats & trailers
Get your Maki from our
For many of us, bikes are commodities, small scratches are part of the whole. That's why we want to give the SUSHI BIKES that were returned due to optical defects a second chance - and the could be yours at the same time! ;)
• A - Best: Not driven - built up once at most - minor visual defects
• B - Better: Already driven - some visual defects
• C - Good: Already driven several times - major optical defects
BATTERY & MOTOR
Small battery: The battery is small, light and handy.
• Range of up to 40 km
• Weight of only 800 g
• Removable and usable as a power bank for your smartphone
• Charging time of 3 hours, with the Speed Charger only 2 hours after complete discharge
Efficient engine: Just what you need for inner-city routes.
• 24V/200W hub motor
• Supports gradients up to 10%
• Installed in the rear wheel
• Well encapsulated to protect against dirt
SIZE & FRAME GEOMETRY
The Maki is available in sizes S, M and L.
We recommend the frame size S / 50 cm frame height for a body height under 172 cm.
We recommend frame size M / 55 cm frame height for a height between 173-179 cm.
We recommend the frame size L / 60 cm frame height for a body height over 180 cm.
While height provides a rough guide, your inseam height is also very relevant. If the frame is too high, you could injure yourself in the event of a sudden dismount by hitting the top tube. Accordingly, you choose the height of the top tube so that there is still some air between the frame and your crotch. To do this, you can simply compare your step height with these measurements:
Maki S: 76 cm
Maki M: 79 cm
Maki L: 83 cm
So if you measure more than 83 cm, you can ride the Maki in frame size L without hesitation. With an inseam of 83cm or less, we recommend size M, etc.
• Components with standard dimensions ensure maximum flexibility for conversions and accessories
• Compatible with child seats and trailers
DELIVERY & ASSEMBLY
Everything you need to know about delivery
• We check the bikes on site at our headquarters
• When you buy your SUSHI BIKE, it will be delivered to you from here
• You will receive a tracking link, which you can use to query the day of your delivery
• Please be at home at the announced time of delivery to receive the package
You can also have your bike delivered to one of our partner workshops.
• In the ordering process, select the option "assembly and collection from our service partner"
• Your bike will be assembled for you and you can simply take it with you
• A flat rateis charged for the service, which you pay directly to the service partner on site We are convinced of the quality of our bikes! Even if no guarantee is required by law on • 24 month warranty from delivery • Voluntary warranty extension from 12 to 24 months • First 12 months of the guarantee: by arrangement, assumption of the costs of a workshop visit Here you will find the complete "General Warranty Conditions"
We are convinced of the quality of our bikes! Even if no guarantee is required by law on
• 24 month warranty from delivery
• Voluntary warranty extension from 12 to 24 months
• First 12 months of the guarantee: by arrangement, assumption of the costs of a workshop visit
Here you will find the complete "General Warranty Conditions".