Product details B-stock Plus Model
The Plus models are the predecessor model of the current SUSHI BIKE 3.0
• Up to 75 km range in the city
• Low weight of only 16 kg
• Small, removable battery that can be used as a power bank for your smartphone
• Innovative LCD display with tilt mechanism, shows speed, support level and battery level
• Compatible with various accessories due to standard dimensions
• Ergonomic handlebars, 37 mm wide tires and optimized frame geometry for maximum comfort on every ride
• StVZO compliant: Includes lights (rechargeable via USB), reflectors, bell and chain guard
• Compatible with child seats & trailers
Get your Maki+ from our B-Ware shop and make a big contribution to our sustainability strategy: Riding a B-Ware bike not only means another SUSHI BIKE on the streets, but at the same time you contribute to the efficient use of resources at.
For many of us, bikes are everyday items and small scratches are part of the whole thing. That's why we want to give the SUSHI BIKES that were returned due to visual defects a second chance - and that could be yours at the same time! ;)
• A - Best: Not driven – only assembled once – minor visual defects
• B - Better: Already driven - occasional visual defects
• C - Good: Already driven several times - major visual defects
All B-Ware bikes go through a testing process. The defects are solely optical errors. Of course, these vary from bike to bike, both in terms of locations and numbers. We put a lot of effort into classifying the B-stock bikes and would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in us in this regard.
BATTERY & MOTOR
Small miracle battery: The battery is small, light and handy.
• Range of up to 75 km
• Weight of only 1.3 kg
• Removable and can be used as a power bank for your smartphone
• Charging time of 5.5 hours, with the Speed Charger only 3.5 hours after complete discharge
Innovative display: Super small and simple - and yet everything is there.
• LCD screen
• Easy to adjust the support level
• Display of speed, current assistance level and battery level
Efficient engine: exactly what you need for inner-city routes.
• 24V / 200W hub motor
• Supports gradients of up to 10%
• Installed in the rear wheel
• Well encapsulated and protected from dirt
SIZE & FRAME GEOMETRY
One size fits all: Suitable for everyone with a height of 155 cm to 180 cm.
The Maki+ is available in sizes S, M and L.
We recommend the frame size S / 50 cm frame height if you are less than 172 cm tall.
We recommend frame size M / 55 cm frame height with a height between 173-179 cm.
We recommend the frame size L / 60 cm frame height if you are over 180 cm tall.
While height provides a rough guide, your step height is also very relevant. If the frame is too high, you could injure yourself in the event of an abrupt dismount by hitting the top tube. Accordingly, you choose the height of the top tube so that there is still some space between the frame and your crotch. To do this, you can simply compare your step height with these measurements:
Maki+ S: 76 cm
Maki+ M: 79 cm
Maki+ L: 83 cm
So if your height is more than 83 cm, you can ride the Maki+ in frame size L without any concerns. If you have a crotch height of 83cm or less, we recommend size M, etc.
The components installed mostly have standard dimensions. This gives you maximum flexibility when it comes to conversions and accessories. Of course you can too Child seats and trailers be mounted on the SUSHI BIKE.
|24V / 9.6Ah
|PAS (Pedal Assist Sensor)
|LCD, 5 support modes, speed display
|Aluminum in heights S, M and L
|Tektro M280 disc brakes (mechanical)
|28 inches, 40 mm, 36 H
|Aluminum riser bar, handlebar width 590 mm, 10° backsweep
|Aluminum, 90mm, 10°
|Aluminum, 27.2 x 300 mm
|46 teeth x 170 mm, rear: 18 teeth
|25 km/h (required by law in the EU)
|up to 75 km
Maximum total weight
|16 kg including pedals
|12 months (including battery and motor)
DELIVERY & SETUP
Everything you need to know about delivery.
• All B-stock bikes are delivered within 14 days
• We check the bikes on site at our headquarters
• When you purchase your SUSHI BIKE, it will be delivered to you from here
• You will receive a tracking link that you can use to check the day of your delivery
• Please be home at the announced time of delivery to receive the package
You can also have your bike delivered to one of our partner workshops.
• To do this, select the “Setup and collection from our service partner” option during the ordering process
• Your bike will be assembled for you and you can easily take it with you
• For the service a flat rate estimated, which you pay directly to the service partner on site
We are convinced of the quality of our bikes! Even if the law does not require a warranty to be given on B-stock, we think it is only fair if the same warranty conditions apply to your B-stock SUSHI BIKE as for a new purchase.
• 24 months warranty from delivery
• Voluntary warranty extension from 12 to 24 months
• First 12 months of guarantee: Upon agreement, the costs of a workshop visit will be covered
Here you can find the complete ones “General warranty conditions”