Product details Maki 3.0
Technical information about the SUSHI BIKE Maki 3.0
|24V / 9.6Ah
|PAS (Pedal Assist Sensor)
|LCD, 5 support modes, speed display, on/off function light
|Aluminum with 50 cm frame height
|Black, Stone, Berry
|Hydraulic disc brake from Tektro or comparable brands
|28 inches, 40 mm, 36 H
|37-622, SUSHI logo, puncture protection
|Aluminum riser bar, handlebar width 630 mm, 30° backsweep
|Aluminum, 90 mm, 43°
|permanently installed, battery operated, 100 lux, StVZO compliant
|Litemove, permanently installed, battery operated, StVZO compliant, 7200 mcd
|46 teeth x 170 mm, rear: 18 teeth
|25 km/h (required by law in the EU)
|up to 75 kilometers
|Maximum total weight
|120 kg including driver
|17 kg including pedals
|12 months (on electronics 24 months)
|Made in Portugal
About the Maki 3.0
Our SUSHI BIKE Maki 3.0: The clean design remains, but technically the bike is on a completely different level. With a range of 75 km, it is the ideal bike for the city, especially for all commuters among you. Another goodie is the comparatively low weight; at just 16 kg, the SUSHI BIKE is one of the lightest e-bikes on the market. The battery can be completely removed and easily used as a power bank for your smartphone. Since our heart beats not only for e-bikes, but also for a clean planet and the issue of sustainability, we have also shortened our transport routes with the launch of the Maki 3.0 and only manufacture in Portugal. This of course greatly reduces the ecological footprint of every bike.
In short: Our SUSHI BIKE Maki 3.0 stands for minimalist, unique design, comfort, safety and simply more riding fun!
Still not entirely convinced? Here you will find further advantages of the SUSHI BIKES Maki 3.0:
- Integrated lights, powered by the battery and can be switched on or off via the display
- * Innovative LCD display with tilt mechanism to control assistance and lights and shows speed, assistance level and battery level
- The hydraulic disc brakes enable very precise braking and hardly require any adjustment. Sealed away from moisture or dirt, the brakes also require particularly little maintenance.
- Puncture-proof tires thanks to grippy tread
- Ergonomic handlebar grips for a better grip
- Ergonomic handlebars, 37 mm wide tires and optimized frame geometry for maximum comfort on every ride
- Compatible with various accessories thanks to standard dimensions
- StVZO compliant: Includes lights, reflectors, bell and chain guard
- * To make it easy to transport your bike, a quick release is installed on the front wheel of the SUSHI BIKES 3.0
- Your e-bike can be removed and reinstalled within seconds and you don't need any tools
- Thanks to the high-quality saddle and the ergonomic handles, you sit super comfortably on your SUSHI BIKE
About the battery, display & motor
We also like to call it: The little miracle battery. Because the battery of the SUSHI BIKES Maki 3.0 is small, light, handy and still WOW!
Here are a few facts about the battery:
- Range of up to 75 km
- Weight only 1.3 kg
- Removable and can be used as a power bank for your smartphone
- Charging time of 5.5 hours, with the Speed Charger only 3.5 hours after complete discharge
- For every one hour of operating time of the lights, the battery power is reduced by less than 1%
Super small and simple and still has everything you need:
- LCD screen
- Easy to adjust the 5 support levels
- Display of speed, current support level and battery level
- On/Off function for the light
Exactly what you need for inner-city routes:
- 24V/200W hub motor
- Supports gradients up to 10%
- Installed in the rear wheel
Size and frame geometry
One size fits all: Suitable for everyone with a height of 155 cm to 180 cm.
By the way, you can find more information about finding the right frame size here .
The components installed mostly have standard dimensions. This gives you maximum flexibility when it comes to conversions and accessories. Of course, child seats and trailers can also be mounted on the SUSHI BIKE.
Delivery and assembly
This is what you need to know about your delivery of the Maki 3.0:
- Your SUSHI BIKE will be delivered directly to your home
- The delivery is carried out by a common parcel service provider
- You will receive a tracking link as soon as your order leaves the warehouse
- Please be home at the announced time of delivery to receive the package
- * Alternatively, you can also have your bike delivered to one of our partner workshops. To do this, select the “Setup and collection from our service partner” option during the ordering process. Your bike will be assembled for you and you can simply take it with you. A flat rate is charged for the service, which you pay directly to the service partner on site.
Can't find the operating instructions anymore? No problem! You can download it for free here:Operating instructions (DE/ENG) Operating instructions (NL)