ATTENTION: Due to the frame geometry, this wall mount is only suitable for the Maki, Maki+ and Maki 3.0, not for the California Roll or California Roll+ and California Roll 3.0.
You love the design of your maki so much that you want to hang it directly on your wall? No problem. We have dared to create our own and offer you a wall mount that fits your SUSHI perfectly in terms of design and practicality: The SUSHI wall mount offers space for a battery, a lock, lights, your helmet or other objects and fits due to the matt black finish perfect for your maki. The enclosed felt strips, which can be glued into the frame holder and the battery compartment, protect against scratches.
You will receive an instruction manual including a drill hole template from us, so that nothing can go wrong during assembly. Screws and dowels are not included in the scope of delivery, as these are largely based on the on-site conditions (structure of your walls).
• Only suitable for the Maki & Maki+ (frame geometry)
• Net weight: 4500 g
• Material: Steel
• Felt strips for frame holder and battery compartment protect against scratches
• Operating instructions including drilling template for easy assembly
• Screws are not included in the scope of delivery, but a recommendation regarding dowels and length
• 34 cm deep (for a handlebar width up to 60 cm), 24 cm wide, 25 cm high
The wall bracket was developed by our industrial designer Max. In this video he talks about the product and the project.
In the case of a bike order, we will send your accessories with the bike. If you need the item sooner, please order it separately.