ATTENTION: Due to the frame geometry, this wall mount is only suitable for the Maki & Maki+, not for the California Roll or California Roll+.
You love the design of your Maki so much that you want to hang it directly on your wall? No problem. We dared to create our own and offer you a wall mount that fits perfectly to your SUSHI in terms of design and practicality: The SUSHI wall mount offers space for battery, a lock, lights, your helmet or other items and fits perfectly to your Maki due to the matte black finish. The included felt strips, which can be glued into the frame holder and into the battery compartment, protect against scratches.
We provide you with an instruction manual including a drilling template, so that nothing can go wrong during installation. Screws and dowels are not included in the scope of delivery, because they depend on the conditions on site (condition of your walls).
- Only suitable for the Maki & Maki+ (frame geometry)
- Dead weight: 4500 g
- Material: steel
- Felt strips for frame holder and battery compartment protect against scratches
- instruction manual incl. drill hole template for easy mounting
- screws are not included, but a recommendation regarding dowels and length is given
- 34 cm deep (for a handlebar width up to 60 cm), 24 cm wide, 25 cm high
The wall mount was developed by our industrial designer Max. In this video he talks about the product and the project.
In case of a bike order, we will ship your accessories with the bike. If you need the item earlier, please order it separately. The shipping is free of charge for you in any case.